Hair loss is a common problem, especially in men, but it can also affect women. Although the loss of 50 to 100 hairs in a day is normal, hair loss can sometimes be much faster and cause concern to those who fear baldness.
Here are some simple tips and tricks that can help slow baldness.
1. Eat well to delay balding
Your hair, as well as your body, depends on a good diet to be healthy. It therefore needs vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and B12, as well as high-quality proteins in sufficient quantities.
In fact, biotin is an important element for the health of your hair. In fact, biotin deficiency can accelerate hair loss and thinning.
It is mainly found in dairy products and nuts, but for those who cannot consume these products, it is possible to use biotin supplements.
2. Good hydration to slow baldness
Just as nutrition affects the health of your hair, hydration is also affected. Since hair consists of a quarter water, drink at least eight to twelve glasses of water a day to stay hydrated and promote healthy hair growth.
3. Take good care of your hair to avoid baldness.
As the hair is fragile, you should treat it with care.
- Choose mild detergents and apply a hair mask once a week.
- Avoid very hot water when washing and brushing hair when it is wet. They are easier to break when wet. Instead, untangle your hair with your fingers or use a wide toothed comb.
- Let your hair dry as much as possible in the fresh air and not with a hair dryer.
- Also visit your hairdresser regularly to renew your haircut and care for your tips.
4. Castor oil to control hair loss
Castor oil has excellent properties to promote hair growth and is considered an effective remedy against hair loss.
To use castor oil:
- Heat some oil for a few minutes.
- Then gently rub the scalp and hair to allow the oil to penetrate.
- Leave on for a few hours, preferably overnight, then wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
5 Slow down the baldness with green tea.
It has been shown that applying green tea to the hair can help reduce the problem of baldness.
Here is how to use green tea on your hair:
- Put two green tea bags together in a cup of water and allow to cool.
- Then apply the green tea to the hair.
- Leave on for an hour, then rinse well.
6. Delays baldness with plants
Nettle is a plant that grows almost everywhere in the world and is known for its ability to reduce hair loss while promoting hair regrowth. After washing your hair with a mild shampoo, apply a nettle infusion to your hair. Gently massage the scalp and leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Fenugreek has the ability to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. Since this plant is rich in vitamins A, E, C, C, C, B6 and B12, iron, zinc and protein, it will also help improve your overall health. Fenugreek is available in tablet or capsule form and can also be used as an infusion, which can then be applied to the hair.
Rosemary is also known for its stimulating properties on the scalp and strengthens the hair and gives it more shine. In addition, regular consumption in the infusion allows a slight darkening of the hair and thus reduces the appearance of gray hair. To use it as a hair mask, macerate fresh rosemary stems in olive oil for a few days. Then apply this oil to your hair by gently massaging the scalp. Leave on overnight before washing your hair with a mild shampoo. Alternatively, add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your shampoo. Caution, this plant is not recommended for pregnant women!
Aloe Vera Gel helps to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp while strengthening hair. Make a mask by applying it to your hair, massage well but gently into your scalp and leave for a few minutes before rinsing.
7. Coconut oil to slow down hair loss
Coconut oil helps you to slow down hair loss and at the same time hydrate well and keep you healthy. To do that,
- Apply coconut oil all over the hair, massage the scalp well and concentrate on the ends.
- Then roll up the hair with a warm towel and let it work overnight.
- The next day, wash the hair as usual with a mild shampoo.
8. Medicines to combat baldness
There are several products on the market to fight baldness. In the form of baldness shampoos, treatment masks and even tablets, some are formulated to slow hair loss and others to stimulate hair growth. most famous and widely use medicine are Minoxidil (Rogaine) & Finasteride (Propecia)
However, it is advisable to discuss this with a doctor or dermatologist before starting such treatment to ensure that it is appropriate for you.
9. How can one hide the beginning of baldness?
As your baldness becomes visible, you should know that there are several ways to mask it. Some products, such as mattifying powders, help create the illusion of fuller hair. Hair dyes can also have this effect by increasing the size of the hair.
On the cosmetic surgery side, it is possible to permanently combat baldness by opting for hair implantation using various techniques. To avoid more serious problems, it is essential that you should consult a doctor who has special expertise in this field.